This is a high-quality blackout lining fabric, which can be added to any product. This blackout lining provides 100% blackout.
If a curtain fabric has 80% to 85% blackout, by adding 100% lining to the curtain fabric you will get 100% blackout.
If a curtain fabric has 80% to 85% blackout, by adding 90% lining to the curtain fabric you will get 95% to 98% blackout.
Can't find size you need? Drop sizes and Quantities you need in the following message box. We will get back to you with pricing within 24hrs. Sometimes, our customers miss our responses to their queries because our emails may go in your spam folder. To make sure, our responses reaches you in timely manner, please provide your phone no.
- All the curtains are sold per panel. To order a pair, please select 2 quantities.
- Prices of the panel are as per the size of the FLAT PANEL i.e the size before processing. The final width of the panel will vary depending on the processing. For example, if you order a 59" Fix Pleated panel, final width will end up around 31".
- We can adjust pleat size as per your need. Please leave details, in the instruction box of the cart page
- Our default choice for fixed pleat is double pleat, unless explicitly mentioned in the instructions by you.
- Flat Panels that are greater than 100 Inches in width and length may contain a seam
- Flat Panels have NO fullness sewn into them, so be sure to order at least 2 times the width of your window for proper fullness.
Fix Pleat Panels have the fullness sewn into them, so be sure to fit the panels to your rod for proper coverage.
- Click on the following link for more information on processing- Types Of Curtain Top Processings
Disclaimer: Please allow slight deviation (1-3cm) due to hemming. All items are for real shooting. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.